Music Industry Contacts
For songwriters, recording artists and bands, owning this record label contacts list is of the highest importance. When you are ready to send your music to the record labels, this current and active A&R contacts list is what you’ll need.
- The A&R Registry includes current a list of regional A&R contacts not listed in any other directory!
- We give you a record label contacts list that includes all major & independent record label contacts in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London & Toronto.
- Includes the entire A&R staff with direct dial numbers & assistant’s names too. Get this A&R contacts list and get your career moving!
- This is the most current and up-to-date guide available. It’s updated CONSTANTLY to ensure accurate information.
Film & Television Music Guide
The only Film & Television contacts list of its kind. This is THE contacts list you’ll need if you want to to get your music into film, television, or video games.
- Includes current lists all movie studio, TV network & independent production company music departments, record & publishing film/tv departments, all music supervisors in film/tv, composers, their managers & agents, music clearance companies, music editors and even the people at the ASCAP and BMI Film & TV divisions!
- Also includes a full video game developer contacts list.
- If you want to composer music for film, you NEED the Film & Television contacts list.
If you’re a songwriter and you want to get your songs in the hands of major artists and their publishers, this is the directory for you! You need a great music publisher contacts list.
- The Publisher Registry includes a current list of all major publishers and significant independents in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Toronto.
- Lists the entire creative staff and includes direct dial numbers & assistant’s names.
- This music publisher contacts list is the finest and most current available. Period.
Attorney, Legal & Business Affairs
If you’re going to have a big career one thing is for sure, you’re going to need a well-established and experienced entertainment attorney. This book is the finest resource available today to help you find qualified entertainment attorneys. It will also help you get in touch with the legal teams at major record labels.
- Includes a complete and current list of music business attorneys, record company legal & business affairs departments, publishing company legal & business affairs departments, film & TV music, legal & business affairs departments.
- There is no more complete and useful reference in seeking legal counsel than Attorney, Legal & Business Affairs guide.
- Updated regularly to ensure the most accurate and useable contact information available.